You should clean your brushes about every second to third month of use. Because of the real hairs that most of yourMinerals brushes are made of, the brushes needs to get taken care of. Eve the brushes made of Taklon should get washed as often. Keeping a clean and fresh hygiene is important to help boost your result of your skin and your natural beauty.
For the best and quickest result your need dish soap and time for the brushes to dry.
1. Cup your hand and pour one drop of dish soap in your hand.
2. Sprinkle some water over the the brush to make it damped.
3. Swirl the damped brush in your hand with soap. Now you will see the soap liquid look colored from the makeup and dirt.
4. Pour water over the brush, still swirling in your cupped hand.
5. When fully clean, lay your brush down on a piece of paper towels to dry in its own pace. By laying it down on it side you will not risk to get it misshaped or flaky.
If you feel like you want a little smoother feel to your brushes you may give them a second bath. With the same technique as the soap, use a drop of conditioner after the soap treatment. It is important you do not use too much of the conditioner. If so, the hair on your brushes may "fall apart" and loose its shape.